Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
This traditional Italian Summer Salad doubles as a simple, refreshing appetiser.
- Vine ripened tomatoes
- Basil leaves
- Pukara Estate Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pukara Estate Pepper & Olive Smoked Salt Flakes
- Slice the tomatoes from top to bottom into 1cm thick pieces.
- Sprinkle Pukara Estate Pepper & Olive Smoked Salt Flakes over the tomatoes and place onto a serving plate.
- Cut the bocconcini into 1cm thick slices.
- Top the tomatoes with the bocconcini and place a basil leaf on each stack.
- Just before serving drizzle the bites with Pukara Estate Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Serving suggestion: Drizzle a little Pukara Estate Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device