CREAMY TONNATO DIP
Creamy Tonnato Dip
Serve your Creamy Tonnato Dip alongside your favourite Byron Bay Crackers. We recommend our salt & seed variety or paprika & chilli for a hint of heat.
425g can Tuna in oil - make sure it's good quality!
- 1.5 tablespoons Capers in vinegar, drained
- 3 Anchovy fillets
- 1 Lemon, juiced
1 clove Garlic
100 millilitres Olive oil
Byron Bay Crackers
- Add all of the ingredients except the olive oil to a food processor and blend until combined.
- With the motor running, gradually drizzle in the olive oil. Stop to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Season with salt & pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- Serve in a flat bowl topped with some extra capers and a swirl of olive oil. Sometimes it's nice to add chopped chilli or shaved parmesan to the top as well.