Delicious tacos using Belicious Mexicana spice & sauce.
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chopped tomatoes
2 cups previously cooked Red Kidney Beans with water
1 cup sweet corn, water drained
- 500g mince, (Chicken, beef or soy)
3 tbsp Belicious Mexicana Spice
5 tbsp Belicious Jala-piri
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 small bunch shallot, chopped
- A few lettuce leaves
- 1 Avocado
- Lime to drizzle over the top
- Fresh coriander, chopped
For The Filling
For The Topping
- Sauteé onion and garlic in oil until soft
- Add the mince and Mexicana spice, mix well until meat starts to get brown
- Add the tomatoes and Jala-piri, cover and simmer for 15 min.
- Add the Beans and Corn, mix and simmer for another 5 min.
- Once removed off heat, add chopped coriander, and let it rest, closed, for 5 min
- Spoon into soft taco shells or tortillas, and add the taco toppings
- Drizzle with extra Jala-Piri and Lime.